Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still trying...au natural

Ok, so hubby Jay and I decided enough with the IUI's. It's expensive and really just a crap shoot. So we've deceided that we're gonna go back to trying the old fashioned way. Jay's count was down so I ask the doc what he could take to get those suckers up and running again. He mentioned a supplement so he's on those. As for me I'm taking an liquid herbal fertility supplement. It tastes like weeds but hey those Chinese folks have been taking herbs like these for centuries so what the heck! And of course 'nookie' every other day just to make sure we don't miss. It can be exhausting but it is fun! LOL

Anyway...my friend 'E' has predicted I'll be preggers in February...so cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Chef E said...

Yes, that stuff was smelly! Kind of like the stomach drops I bought in the health food store made from walnut shells, YUCK...